C1Link USB Serial Conversion Device
- Ideal for converting serial call accounting records so that they can be captured over an IP Address so it can be captured from anywhere on your network.
- The serial port of the LAVA Ether-Serial 1-232-DB9 looks and acts precisely like it is built into your computer: it appears right alongside other serial ports in Windows’ Device Manager.
- Adds one network-enabled RS-232 DB-9 serial port to any Ethernet network
- Serial port supports 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- Serial port easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users
- Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers
Client: Ethernet interface
Windows Driver Mode serial port: Win 8, Win 7, Server 2008, Win XP (32-bit), 2000 (32-bit), Linux
Modes:Raw Server, Raw Client, Data Connect, Ethernet Modem, RFC 2217 serial port modes: all operating systems
One DB-9 serial port
One RJ-45 Ethernet port
Shipping weight: 17.6 oz 500 g
We Also Recommend