COMM ONE CALL ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
FAQ-1152 Make All Station Names Uppercase
MAKE ALL STATION NAMES UPPERCASE
This wizard will modify all of the station (extension) names on your system and make them all Upper Case. For example, a name associated with an extension that was "Dave" would become "DAVE".
To run this wizard:
Start Comm One Call Accounting
Select TOOLS from the Top Menu Bar
Select CALL ACCOUNTING WIZARDS
Scroll up and select MAKE ALL STATION NAMES UPPERCASE
5. You will be prompted and asked if you want to make all station names upper case. Select YES when prompted.
6. You will receive confirmation that all station names have been made uppercase.
Scannex Buffer Utilities
Extension (Station) Utilities
- FAQ-1156 WIZARDS - Make All Division Names Proper Case
- FAQ-1160 WIZARDS - Make All Site Names Proper Case
- FAQ-1175 WIZARDS - Replace All Sites with Blank
Call File Utilities
RS-232 Serial Utilities
Comm One Call Accounting Software
PO Box 759 | 1390 E Meadow Valley Dr
Draper, UT 84020
FAQ-1152 Make all Station Names Uppercase
Author: Comm One Technical Support